Resources > HCRC Extranet Registration
The Habeas Corpus Resource Center (HCRC) invites qualified participants to register for access to the HCRC Extranet. Qualified participants include counsel appointed for capital case appeals and habeas corpus proceedings in state or federal courts in California.
HCRC is not able to provide access to HCRC's extranet website to anyone not currently involved in representing clients in capital post-conviction proceedings in California.
HCRC's extranet website resources are intended to facilitate collaboration and resource sharing among counsel in capital post-conviction proceedings arising in California. Available resources include:
- Briefing and orders from 1978 to present
- Information, case lists, and sample pleadings for several habeas legal claims
- Information on mitigation and investigation topics
- Conference materials and other training materials
- Notices of upcoming training opportunities
- Searchable library holdings
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.