HCRC Extranet Registration
The Habeas Corpus Resource Center (HCRC) invites qualified participants to register for secure access to the HCRC Extranet, resources that are intended to facilitate collaboration and resource sharing among counsel in capital post-conviction proceedings arising in California. The Extranet provides access to:
- Briefing and orders from 1978 to present
- Information, case lists, and sample pleadings for several habeas legal claims
- Information on mitigation and investigation topics
- Conference materials and other training materials
- Notices of upcoming training opportunities
- Searchable library holdings
|HCRC is not able to provide Extranet access to anyone who is not currently involved in representing a California defendant in capital post-conviction proceedings.
If you have questions or comments, please email HCRC at info at hcrc dot ca dot gov. Thank you for your interest in the HCRC Extranet.
Register for Access to the HCRC Extranet